When we meetEnvirolutions meetings for the Fall 2014 semester are held every Thursday from 12:30-1:45 pm in the Center for Sustainable Design Studies in the basement of the Engineering Building on the Pratt Brooklyn campus.
- Proposition 37: the Right to Know
- Over Half of Germany’s Renewable Energy Owned By Citizens & Farmers, Not Utility Companies
- Pavan Sukhdev: Put a value on nature!
- Sustainable Packaging: Curbing your Wrap Rage
- Green in Brooklyn
- Justin Hall-Tipping: Freeing energy from the grid
- Envirolutions President Hailey O’Connor appears in this television story on Steve Jobs
- Recycle A Bicycle
- 100% Recycled Architectural Resin Panel
- Bikes, Street art, and Sustainability!
- What to Recycle with Sanitation
Tag Archives: brand nu
On Monday, Nathan Zhang came to my Sustainability Core Seminar class (taught by the very knowledgable Carl Zimring, formerly the Sustainability Studies founder at Roosevelt University). I really had no idea what to expect– Carl had told us that there … Continue reading