When we meetEnvirolutions meetings are held every Thursday from 12:30-2:00 pm in the Center for Sustainable Design Studies in the basement of the Engineering Building on the Pratt Brooklyn campus.
- Proposition 37: the Right to Know
- Over Half of Germany’s Renewable Energy Owned By Citizens & Farmers, Not Utility Companies
- Pavan Sukhdev: Put a value on nature!
- Sustainable Packaging: Curbing your Wrap Rage
- Green in Brooklyn
- Justin Hall-Tipping: Freeing energy from the grid
- Envirolutions President Hailey O’Connor appears in this television story on Steve Jobs
- Recycle A Bicycle
- 100% Recycled Architectural Resin Panel
- Bikes, Street art, and Sustainability!
- What to Recycle with Sanitation
Author Archives: awalant
(a text from Tonya, our president): “Look! So awesome! People are totally recycling correctly and this bin is almost full!!!!” Thank you, Pratt, for recycling correctly!! You’re the best!
Look for these posters around campus!
On Monday, Nathan Zhang came to my Sustainability Core Seminar class (taught by the very knowledgable Carl Zimring, formerly the Sustainability Studies founder at Roosevelt University). I really had no idea what to expect– Carl had told us that there … Continue reading
Although Pratt may not pre-sort its recyclables from trash, there are plenty of other places that do. This week, new Envirolution-ers Katie Curto, Olga Lebedeva, and I researched what we thought were effective ways of recycling. We discovered that there … Continue reading
Hey! Welcome to Pratt Envirolutions! If you are looking at this post, then you probably met us at club day, and hopefully you’re looking for more information about recycling at Pratt. Did you even know there was recycling at Pratt?? … Continue reading
by Rebecca Wong (of Envirolutions) People ask us, “What’s the easiest way to be ‘Green’?” Of course there are the obvious: Cutting back on electricity use, recycling the right way, and even reusing your shopping bags! However, there is one … Continue reading
Today, Envirolutions welcomed Pratt’s first recycling bin!