When we meetEnvirolutions meetings are held every Thursday from 12:30-2:00 pm in the Center for Sustainable Design Studies in the basement of the Engineering Building on the Pratt Brooklyn campus.
- Proposition 37: the Right to Know
- Over Half of Germany’s Renewable Energy Owned By Citizens & Farmers, Not Utility Companies
- Pavan Sukhdev: Put a value on nature!
- Sustainable Packaging: Curbing your Wrap Rage
- Green in Brooklyn
- Justin Hall-Tipping: Freeing energy from the grid
- Envirolutions President Hailey O’Connor appears in this television story on Steve Jobs
- Recycle A Bicycle
- 100% Recycled Architectural Resin Panel
- Bikes, Street art, and Sustainability!
- What to Recycle with Sanitation
About awalantAnna is currently a sophomore Industrial Design major at Pratt Institute. One of the main reasons she ended up at Pratt was for the Center for Sustainable Design Studies, which houses a green material's library as well as is the hub for various green projects on campus, such as Envirolutions. Before Pratt, Anna was awarded the Milton Fisher Scholarship in 2010 for collecting crayons from her community, recycling them into new molds, and giving them to local art rehab programs and children's daycares. She hopes to continue doing green projects in the future.